Friday, November 18, 2005

My Worship is Weird

OK, I'm wired so different. But I like it. Last nights H2O didn't do a thing for me. Seriously sitting in my room yesterday morning creating that short DVD intro I felt so much more connected. My praise has nothing, not one ounce to do with music! I feel nothing from music, 98% of the time! I thrive on ideas thoughts and words.

This morning laying in my bed I had some ideas streaming through. I saw people watching movies in church. Our church places so much emphasis on the theater and musicals it does, why not have a part that works on short films or videos. It's right there within our reach. Maybe God was just pushing me a little, and nudging me forward and asking me to look into it. One of my God given talents is to make the best of the tools I have to work with. I love writing stuff, and thinking out things.

I am yours Lord Send Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home